Tweed Day Surgery provides the following clinical services:
- Dental surgery
- Ear, nose and throat surgery
- Gastroenterology and endoscopy
- General surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- Diabetic eye disease
- Comprehensive general ophthalmology
- Oral and Maxillofacial surgery
- Pain Management Clinic
- Accredited Pain Management Doctors provide a leading specialist pain service designed to assist patients suffering from chronic or acute pain
Tweed Day Surgery also provides the following onsite services:
- Diagnostic imaging
Access to Services
Access to services is available via referral. Your GP, physician, surgeon or allied health professional will be able to assist you with obtaining a referral to a private specialist who is accredited at the hospital and who can organise your admission for your procedure.
For all emergencies, please visit the 24/7 Emergency Care Centre open to the public at the Gold Coast Private Hospital in Southport (Smith Street Exit 66 off the Pacific Motorway).